SKF 22220 Bearing
Cross-Split Spherical Roller Bearings
Split spherical roller bearings are primarily used for bearing positions which are difficult to access such as on long shafts which require support at several positions, or on cranked shafts. Their use is also beneficial where non-split bearings would require considerable time and effort for maintenance and more particularly for replacement; this would also cause long and expensive.Split Spher Bearings Split Spher SAF bearings are designed for easy installation and removal, in a standard 500 series SAF dimensional housing.
Split Block – Spherical Roller Bearing The customizable design, interchangeable components and reliability of Timken split block spherical roller bearing housed units translate into heavy-duty performance, protecting equipment and improving uptime.Split spherical roller bearings are principally used where the replacement of unsplit spherical roller bearings would require costly additional work, involving the removal of gears or couplings, the dismounting of drives or the dismantling of shaft power trains. The use of split spherical roller bearings reduces the downtime of machinery and plant.
- 1120 mm x 1460 mm x 500 mm ZKL PLC 512-70 Cross-Split Spherical Roller Bearings
- 1120 mm x 1460 mm x 500 mm
- 1000 mm x 1470 mm x 530 mm ZKL PLC 512-66 Cross-Split Spherical Roller Bearings
- 36,52 mm
- 1000 mm x 1470 mm x 530 mm
- 950 mm x 1250 mm x 420 mm ZKL PLC 512-65 Cross-Split Spherical Roller Bearings
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- 900 mm x 1340 mm x 490 mm ZKL PLC 512-64 Cross-Split Spherical Roller Bearings
- RENAULT / VOLVO